Simple & Easy Law Info

Simple & Easy Law Info

Foreign Students  Foreign Students Part-time Work  for Foreign students Easy to Find Practical Law logo

Can a foreign student get permission to work part-time?

Foreign students can work part-time if they get permission from the Minister of Justice in advance for activities not listed as part of their sojourn status.

What happens if a foreign student works part-time without first obtaining permission? ○ Deported from Korea ○ Asked to depart voluntarily ○ Imprisonment and labor for up   to three years or a fine of up to KRW 20 million

Information System for Studying in the Republic of Korea  Hi Korea [e-Government for foreigners], ☎ 1345

For detailed legal information, please refer to 『Foreign Students』 in

  • bookMark
  • history
  • 다국어 맞춤형 법령정보 다국어 맞춤형 법령정보